Information letter №2
Institute of physico-chemical and biological problems in soil science (RAS), Council of Young Scientists of RAS, Japan Consortium for Arctic Environmental Research (JCAR), APECS, Permafrost Young Researchers Network RUSSIA and ANO SIC “Polar Initiative” are glad to invite you to participate in the International Russian-Japanese conference of young polar scientists «PROSPECTS OF JOINT INVESTIGATIONS IN POLAR REGIONS OF THE PLANET», October 10 – 12, 2016
We kindly ask you to send your abstracts until September 30, 2016 to: email@example.com
The digital book of abstracts will available online at http://russianpolar.ru/japan/
1.Volume should not exceed 1 page A4, Times New Roman, 12 size.
2. All fields 2,5 cm.
3. Text formatting – by width.
4. Language — English.
5. Title should be given IN CAPITAL.
6. Name and surname of the authors – in regular style.
7. If the coauthors are from the different institutions – they should be given in the order of appearance. If two or more authors are from one institution- in should be mentioned once.
8. The main text body goes after one blank line. It cannot contain figures, tables, schemes and literature links.
Each participant can present one abstract as the first author.
Digital version of programme will be sent to you by e-mail after 18th of September and also will be available online at http://russianpolar.ru/japan/.
WE LOOK FORWARD SEEING YOU AT THE CONFERENCE IN MOSCOW!
Contact person: Alexei Lupachev – firstname.lastname@example.org